Monday, August 24, 2009

My Third Blogger buddie award: from Aralka

Aww....my third award, and its a blogger Buddie award
Thanks so much Aralka!
Check out her lovely blog here

I pass this award onto:

Naka(check out her blog!..here)
Gale(check out her blog!..here)
Sofia(check out her blog!..here)
Funkiimonkee(check out her blog!..here)
Adin(check out her blog!..here)
Kalmo(check out her blog!..here)
Mandy(check out her blog!..here)

And I want to thank all my lovely followers , thanks for following! you guys are the reason for me to wanna write more and more and more :] Thanks for all of your continued support, helps me alot!

7 comments:

  1. Thank u emily....I'm glad to be your blogger buddie...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blogger awards:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this third blogger buddies award Emily! Thank you for giving this award as well, it means a lot. I'm off to check out all the blogs you linked! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog and layout.
    hugs,

    >¨<
    __ brrrrr......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again!

    About the peach cleanser, it smells great! The Kracie cleanser makes my skin feel squeaky clean... too clean! haha I feel like it strips me of too much moisture and I do not use it everyday or else my skin would be too try and produce even more oil to make up for it. I use it only when I am extremely oily after a hike/workout (maybe twice a month) or when I'm too lazy to use my oil cleanser to take off my makeup. It may work better for your skin type though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis! Thank you!
    BTW that was Filipino, I'm sorry you couldn't understand.

    :)

    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete