Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beauty Product Review: Ahava Mineral Hand Cream


Hi everyone, first of all I want to say THANKS…thanks for my followers, you guys follow even though my blog is still boring and just began. Thanks for following, it makes me want to continue blogging :]

Okay well today I want to review and tell you guys about the Ahava Mineral Hand Cream. Nowadays everyone wants to use natural stuff, and this line of product is from the Dead Sea.

Okay First Impressions: When I first saw this bottle I thought it was just another one of those hand creams, and ergh blah blah blah, but what got me into buying this was that it was from the dead sea and contained minerals. So then I bought it while I was at Costco

What it’s supposed to do:

“For All Skin Types, Approved for Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologically Tested

Mineral Hand Cream specially enriched with Mineral Skin Osmoter- AHAVA Natural Dead Sea Complex.

A luxuriously rich cream drenches the hands in velvety smoothness. Treats skin to deep-down nourishment. Formulated to calm and soften rough hands to a surprisingly smooth texture. Apply anytime throughout the day for immediate relief and improvement.”

My Review on the Product:

Before going to be bed I got about a quarter amount onto my hands. Then wow, it seriously does exactly what it says. It is so awesome. Leaved my hands velvety smooth. I definitely recommend this to everyone. (But since it is too thick of moisture, I won’t recommend using in the summer. Because your hands would be sweaty) This is just excellent product, and I would definitely want to buy it again.

My rating for this product is a 5star/5star!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was Starbucks ice cream either until a few wks ago. It's now one of my fav ice cream. hehe.

    Thanks for sharing a review on this product. =)

    ReplyDelete